Thank you for your interest in OSF HealthCare. Here’s how you will need to proceed to be considered for our exciting opportunities:
- Use our online tools to search for open positions. Use the search fields to narrow or broaden your search of our available opportunities, based on geographic location, job category, etc. OSF HealthCare accepts online applications only.
- Review the requirements for each posting carefully and apply only for the position(s) for which you meet the qualifications. Your application will not be considered if you do not meet all minimum qualifications.
- Complete your career profile through our application system. This will then populate an application specific to the posting(s) for which you want to be considered.
- Once you have submitted an application, you will receive email verification that we have received it.
- You will be notified about any changes in your application status through your profile here on our website and by email.
Current OSF Employees
If you are an OSF employee looking for an internally posted position, please visit the employee career center.
Helpful Hints for Applying Online
- Please complete a profile on the system by creating a username, entering your email address and setting up a password. This will allow you to access your application again in the future or re-submit more quickly for other positions as they become available.
- You will be required to have a valid email address to begin our employment process. Several online services such as Gmail, Yahoo!, and Outlook.com offer email accounts at no cost. Items with a red asterisk (*) are required for submission.
- Use the arrow keys, tab key, or the mouse to navigate from question to question.
- Do not select "cancel" or use the back arrow at any time as you will lose all entered data.
- To avoid loss of information, save your application frequently.
- You must be complete and thorough in providing information on your application. To prevent disqualification, do not omit or falsify information, even though you may think it irrelevant. Provide your total work history, education, etc., in the designated sections, even if you upload your resume.
- Check back often as new opportunities are updated on a daily basis.
- Don’t see a job you’re interested in at this time? Create a candidate profile and set up notifications for jobs you are interested in.
Referring a Friend
Send any of our open jobs to a friend by clicking the "share" button next to the posting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Didn't find the answer to your question on this page? Make sure to browse through our frequently asked questions .