When you need urgent care for minor illnesses and injuries, an emergency department isn’t always the answer.
You can even schedule your in-person care online before even leaving home.
What We Treat
OSF Urgo and OSF PromptCare walk-in clinics and OSF OnCall* treat a range of mild illnesses and injuries, including:
- Back pain
- Broken bones*
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Foreign object in eye or nose
- Minor allergic reaction
- Minor burns or bruises
- Minor fracture
- Pink eye
- Rash or poison ivy
- School and sports physicals for students year round**
- Scrapes or minor cuts
- Skin complaints
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory infection
*Not available for treatment with an OSF OnCall Urgent Care video visit
**Immunizations not available at OSF Urgo clinics
Keeping You Safe
At OSF, safety is always our top priority.
We follow guidelines from state and federal public health agencies to ensure we are doing everything we can to safely provide care in all of our facilities. This is especially true during times of increased community risk, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our increased safety precautions include:
- Arranging waiting rooms to allow for physical distancing
- Requiring face masks in all OSF facilities
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- Screening all patients, visitors and Mission Partners, and separating those who may be contagious from others