Who are we
OSF East Central Illinois EMS offers a full service American Heart Association Training Center. The Training Center was established in 1999. Currently the TC serves 300 instructors and issues about 10,000 course completion cards a year.
We offer classes for the areas healthcare providers as well as members of the general public who are interested in learning lifesaving skills. We support many individuals as entrepreneurial's who teach with a passion for saving lives through their businesses and Training Sites.
Our Training Center (TC) serves East Central Illinois with outliers in Rockford, Kankakee, Peoria, Monee, and Indiana.
What do we teach?
As a full service Training Center, courses offered here are:
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED and/or First Aid
- Basic Life Support *formerly Healthcare Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Experienced Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Heartcode® BLS, ACLS and PALS students who present valid proof of course completion within 60 days may sit for a Heartcode® Instructor-led session. Contact a member of our team to learn more.