Emergency Communications Registered Nurse (ECRN)
OSF Northern Region EMS offers this course which consists of classroom and field clinical training in telecommunications, system protocols and procedures for the Emergency Department RN, as established by the EMS medical director, and performs radio communications with pre-hospital personnel. Materials are included.
Complete Education Course Application with all specific course requirements as indicated on the course application.
- Appropriate course fee paid prior to start date of class.
- Current Illinois licensure as registered nurse.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR card.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Current PEEP, PALS, EMSC or ENPS certification.
- Current ITLS, PHTLS, TNS or TNCC certification.
OSF Northern Region EMS offers Emergency Communications Registered Nurse (ECRN) classes throughout the year at various locations. These classes are offered at our agencies locations upon request. Please click the button below if you are interested in hosting or attending a class. Education Forms