Good teamwork is essential to our success. By sharing our skills and cooperating across disciplines, we continue to work towards a shared purpose by accomplishing common goals.
We serve a nine-county radius in central Illinois and one of the largest and most diverse areas in the Midwest. We have over 1800 dedicated, skilled and courageous providers from over 75 agencies, including Paramedics, Firefighters, Police, Emergency Medical Dispatchers, EMTs and First Responders.
Not only do thousands of people dial 911 every day, but we must also prepare for the inevitable natural and human disasters, both large and small. The people of our communities are counting on us to respond quickly and appropriately to all levels of medical emergencies.
- Dr. Matthew Jackson EMS Medical Director
- Patrick Kell EMS System Coordinator
- Trey McCoy Coordinator of EMS Education
- Danelle Geraci Coordinator of EMS Education
- Brian Reed Coordinator of EMS Education
- Dale Tippett Coordinator of EMS Education
- Contact Us (309) 655-2113