OSF HealthCare offers several community education opportunities throughout the year. Medical training topics may include CPR courses, first aid classes and disaster preparedness.
Visit our event calendar for more information.
- Health Care Providers (BLS) Ottawa, IL April 06, 2023 5 p.m. Cost: $40.00
- Blood Drive - Streator Streator, IL May 18, 2023 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Registration: Not Required
- Blood Drive Ottawa, IL May 30, 2023 7:30 a.m. - noon Register Now
- Heartsaver CPR & AED Ottawa, IL June 01, 2023 5 p.m. Cost: $40.00 Registration opens Tuesday, May 02, 2023 Sign Up for Registration Reminder
- Health Care Providers (BLS) Ottawa, IL August 03, 2023 5 p.m. Cost: $40.00 Registration opens Tuesday, July 04, 2023 Sign Up for Registration Reminder
- Insect Bites
- Cuts and Wounds of the Mouth and Lips
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Tick Bite Diseases
- Childproof Your Home for Poisons
- Emergency Treatment of a Burn Injury
- Foreign Bodies in the Eye in Children
- Do You Know the Different Heart Attack Symptoms in Men and Women?
- Household Poisons Quiz
- Home Page - Common Childhood Injuries and Poisonings