OSF HealthCare offers several community education opportunities throughout the year. Medical training topics may include CPR courses, first aid classes and disaster preparedness.
Visit our event calendar for more information.
- Rabies Quiz
- Lyme Disease in Children
- CPR and Defibrillator Quiz
- Step-by-Step- Giving Emergency Nasal Naloxone for Opioid Overdose
- Immunization Quiz
- Step-by-Step: Giving an Emergency Shot of Naloxone for Opioid Overdose
- Food Poisoning
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Step-by-Step: Choking Rescue for a Child (Over 1 Year of Age)
- Frostbite and Frostnip in Children