- DOT Physicals are not performed at the OSF Medical Group - Monmouth. These physicals are now performed at the OSF St. Mary Occupational Health.
- The OSF Medical Group - Monmouth does perform other pre-employment physicals. Appropriate paperwork is needed for employer billing.
- Employees can establish care at the OSF Medical Group - Monmouth, if abnormal findings are found from testing.
- Bring appropriate paperwork
- Initial appointments can be made as a same day appointment, when available
- Schedule follow-ups
- We have on-site Physical Therapy /Occupational Therapy
- We work with employers to obtain authorization for testing and other services
Drug screens performed in the OSF Medical Group - Monmouth, are non-chain of custody, and cannot be used for legal purposes. If chain of custody is required, please contact the OSF St. Mary Occupational Health.
The OSF Medical Group - Monmouth, is located on the east side of OSF Holy Family Medical Center campus, is open seven days a week; Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m and Sat/Sun: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To make an appointment please call (309) 734-1414.