The general surgery department at OSF Holy Family Medical Center provides patients with access to the latest surgical treatments available as well as follow-up appointments and rehabilitation coordination.
- Appendectomy (Laproscopic and Open)
- Cholecystectomy (Laproscopic and Open)
- Excision of Lesions and Masses
- Hernia Repair (Ventral, Inguinal, and Umbilical)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
The general surgeons have offices located on the north side of the OSF Holy Family Medical Center Campus. Use the west driveway and drive to the north side of the building and use the Rehabilitation and Specialty Clinics entrance.
Hours and Appointment Information
|Surgeon||Date and Time|
|Dr. Cox||Monday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Dr. Whittle||Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Dr. Mitchell||Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Making an Appointment
To make an appointment please call (309) 734-1543.