Located at OSF HealthCare Center for Health - Streator, we provide infusion therapy and blood/blood product transfusions in a comfortable and convenient setting.
Our highly-trained team is here to support you and help you manage your condition for the long term.
- Intravenous therapy and injections
- biologics for non-cancer conditions
- blood and blood products
- therapeutic phlebotomy
- IV hydration
- PICC line insertion and care
- Administration of Cathflo Activase
- CADD pump removal
- Mediport care and dressing changes, flushes and lab draws
- Multiple sclerosis medications
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) medications
- Simple dressing changes
- bilirubin checks
- Unna boots
- Wound care
- Stress testing
- Cardiac monitoring
Our pharmacists at OSF HealthCare Saint Elizabeth Medical Center provide a complete range of prescription infusions and supportive medications for many conditions that can be treated with infusion therapy.
OSF HealthCare Center for Health – Streator
111 Spring Street, Fifth Floor
Streator, Illinois 61364
For any additional information, contact us at (815) 673-4627.