The Foundation Council at OSF St. Joseph Medical Center has elected its officers and board members for the 2014-2015 term.
Foundation Council officers include:
- Greg Cook, Great Plains Media, President;
- Rachel Bedeker, Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Vice President;
- Natalie Galligan, Shoo Shoo Baby, Secretary; and
- Jeff Gendron, COUNTRY Financial, Treasurer.
New board members include:
- Andrew L. Finks, COUNTRY Financial;
- Anthony D. Morstatter, Wells Fargo Advisors;
- Lisa Wheeler Friedman, State Farm Insurance; and
- John J. Socha, State Farm Insurance.
The council appreciates the service of Kelly Heim, John Malito, and Susan Pickering who have completed their terms.
The Foundation’s mission is to support the live-saving and healing work of OSF St. Joseph Medical Center by pursuing charitable gifts through an active and comprehensive fund development program.