The Audiology Department at OSF Saint James – John W. Albrecht Medical Center is providing free hearing screenings for adults only in conjunction with Better Speech and Hearing Month. The screenings will be performed by David J. Schmidt, Doctor of Audiology at OSF Saint James at the following OSF locations:
- Pontiac – OSF Saint James – 2500 W. Reynolds, Wednesday, May 13 - morning
- Chenoa – 918 E. Lincoln Street – Thursday, May 14 – morning
- Dwight – 105 John Street – Wednesday, May 27 – afternoon
- Flanagan – 103 W. South Street – Thursday, May 28 - morning
- Fairbury – 106 S. First Street – Thursday, May, 28 - afternoon
Results can be forwarded to your doctor. Appointments are necessary at all locations and can be made by calling 815-842-4584. You do not need to be a patient of a specific location to participate in the screenings.
Parents who have concerns regarding their children’s hearing should speak to their child’s doctor and ask for an order to have a hearing evaluation which can be performed at OSF Saint James.