To help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to align with the Governor’s declaration to stay at home, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center will be going to a no visitor policy on Sunday, March 22, at 6 p.m. with a few exceptions:
- One visitor will be allowed for surgical patients
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth (siblings are not allowed)
- Special considerations for end-of-life situations
- One designated health care decision maker for patients unable to make health care decisions for themselves
- NOTE: Health care decision makers, support persons and visitors of end-of-life patients who are currently experiencing or recently experienced any acute respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or shortness of breath, are not permitted.
These guidelines are part of our ongoing efforts to protect the health and well-being of our patients, Mission Partners and care providers.