OSF HealthCare Nursing Mixer
Hosted by nurses, for nurses!
About the Event
Our nursing staff periodically hosts fun, free mixers designed to offer nurses of any age or education level a chance to explore nursing opportunities at OSF HealthCare. The mixer allows attendees to network and have casual conversation with experienced RNs while enjoying appetizers and beverages.
Hear about the work culture first-hand from fellow nurses and discover the fantastic benefits OSF has to offer, including:
- Flexible, self-scheduling with less inpatient weekend commitments for experienced nurses
- Tuition free programs for BSN, MSN, and DNP
- Supportive environment and collaboarative relationship with the CNO ensuring your voice is heard
- Education assistance up to $5,250 and certificate reimbursement
- Sign-on bonuses for new and experienced nurses
- PTO frontload for experienced nurses
When & Where:
Thursday, October 26
8012 N. Hale Avenue
Anyone interested in exploring Peoria area nursing roles at OSF
Come enjoy good food, conversation, and see what it's like to work at OSF HealthCare!
for more information.