Heart of a Champion - An Afternoon of Family Fun with Rod Carew
Available: Jun 27
Close: Aug 23
Actual number of available places may be less than displayed due to other registrations in progress.
Louisville Slugger Sports Complex
8400 Orange Prairie Road
Peoria, IL 61615
Grab your glove and bat, and meet us at Louisville Slugger Sports Complex!
The OSF Cardiovascular Institute is pleased to invite you to Heart of a Champion - An Afternoon of Family Fun with Rod Carew! Get your photo with a baseball hall-of-famer, and enjoy an afternoon of fun family activities.
Register for the event in advance for a chance to win a custom baseball bat signed by Rod Carew!
Please be aware that Mr. Carew will not be signing autographs at the event, but photo opportunities will be available.
- 12:30 - 4 p.m. - All activities
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. - Rod Carew photo availability
- 2 p.m. - Rod Carew - hear about his heart transplant and learn more about Gift of Hope
- 3 - 4 p.m. - Rod Carew photo availability
- On-field baseball activities for children (running 12:30 - 4)
- Bounce house
- Concessions available for sale
Learn more about the OSF Cardiovascular Institute.
Learn more about Gift of Hope.