Autumn Almond Butter
With 3 ingredients and a high speed blender, you can make delicious nut butters at home!
- 2 cups roasted salted almonds
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place almonds in a high speed blender and blend for about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, blend for additional 30 seconds to 1 minute. Scrape down sides.
- Add honey, blend for 15 more seconds.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator to prevent separating.
Serving ideas: Stir in 100% pure pumpkin and almond butter to make autumn oatmeal. Serve with apples or pears. Make a whole grain autumn almond butter and banana sandwich.
Per 2 Tablespoons serving
Total Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 76 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 6 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 5 g