Buffalo Wing Wontons
Try this spin on hot wings for your super bowl party this year!
- 2 large chicken breasts (5-6 ounces each), frozen
- 3 Tablespoons buffalo sauce
- Cooking spray
- 24 refrigerated wonton wrappers
- ¾ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Cook chicken on low in crock pot for approximately 9 hours. Shred with fork and toss in buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, place one wonton wrapper into each cup and spray again. Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken mixture to each cup, and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and bell pepper.
- Top each wonton with gorgonzola dip and serve.
Per 2 wontons
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 382 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
Dietary Fiber: <1 g
Protein: 8 g