Cinnamon Chips with Creamy Raisin Spread
A sweet and crunchy whole grain snack with a creamy spread!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- ½ Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Cut pitas into quarters. Place on baking sheet and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 Tablespoon brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, Mix well and sprinkle over pita quarters.
- Bake for about 4 minutes, flip pita quarters and continue baking for another 3 minutes or until crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Spread dip onto pita quarters and serve.
Per 3 quarters with 3 teaspoons creamy spread
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 26g
Dietary Fiber: 2g