Creamy Greek Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips
Ready to dip into some munchies during the big game? Try this easy, light and creamy dip for your party guests to enjoy!
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup plain, low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
Pita Chip Ingredients: (NOT GLUTEN FREE)
- 8 whole wheat pita bread halves
- Cooking spray
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dried herbs and spices of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Cut pita bread into triangles and split into 2 pieces.
- Place triangles on large baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with dried herbs, spices and salt. Bake triangles for 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dip ingredients except tomatoes and mix well.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Can be served immediately or placed in the refrigerator overnight.
Per 4 Pita chips and 1/4 cup of dip
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 358 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 5 g