Dill Shrimp Dip
A quick and delicious low calorie dip to take to the next pre-game party!
- 50 medium-large de-veined cooked shrimp
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ Tablespoon dried dill weed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Take tails off shrimp and finely chop into pieces.
- Place shrimp and rest of ingredients into medium bowl and mix well.
- Chill before serving. Serve with whole grain or gluten free crackers.
Per ¼ cup serving
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 201 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 4 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 11 g