Grilled Gorgonzola Peach Crostini
This appetizer will create the biggest BOOM at your 4th of July festivities!
- 4 peaches, thick sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced into 12 pieces
- ¾ cup gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat non-stick grill pan to medium-high heat. Place peach slices directly on hot grill surface for 3-5 minutes on each side. Set aside. Place bread slices directly on hot grill surface for 5 minutes on each side. (May use outdoor grill, but recommend spraying with cooking spray first. Cooking times may vary.)
- Place peaches on toasted bread. Sprinkle with gorgonzola, drizzle with honey and top with fresh rosemary.
Per 1 crostini
Total Fat: 2.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Sodium: 207 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 21 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 5 g