Mediterranean Hummus Dip
Layers of flavor turn a basic dip into a palate pleaser!
- 7 ounce container Greek or black olive flavored hummus
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1- 2.25 ounce can black olives, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons minced bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons diced cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Chopped fresh flat leaf or Italian parsley to garnish
- Spread hummus on a medium plate and lightly spread sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- In a small bowl combine olives, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, cucumber, and capers.
- Top hummus mixture with veggie mixture and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with whole wheat pita chips or carrots/celery sticks.
Per serving (about ¼ cup)
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 189 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 4 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 2 g