MVP Buffalo Chicken Dip
Celebrate your favorite sports team with this simple, tailgate-friendly dip!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded (~3 cups)
- 2 containers (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 containers (5.3 ounces) nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- 6 Tablespoons Frank's® Red Hot buffalo wing sauce
- Raw celery and carrot sticks
- Combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, yogurt, ranch, and wing sauce into small crock pot (2 quart).
- Cover and cook on high for approximately 30-45 minutes or until well blended and warm, stirring occasionally.
- Change heat setting to low and serve with celery and carrot sticks, whole-wheat or gluten free crackers.
NOTE: These ingredients can be combined and heated through in a medium saucepan if a crockpot is not available.
Per serving (1/4 cup dip)
Total fat: 2.5 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Sodium: 393 mg
Total carbohydrate: 4 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Protein: 15 g