Oatmeal Squares Snack Mix
Try this sweet snack mix made with Quaker® Oatmeal Squares cereal.
Reduced/less sugar; Low in saturated fat
- ¼ cup tub margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda® brown sugar blend
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups Quaker® Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares Cereal
- 1 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add cereal, toss to coat evenly and spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in almonds.
- Return to oven and bake 5-10 more minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Add cranberries and toss lightly.
Per 1/3 cup serving (with almonds)
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 63 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 18 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 8 g