Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip
Quick and easy, this seasonal dip pairs well with apples or graham crackers.
- 1 - 8 ounce block reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ cup PB2® powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with apples or graham crackers.
Per 2 Tablespoon serving
Total Fat: 2.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 94 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 4 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 2 g