Shrimp and Corn Salsa
A twist on salsa for your 4th festivities!
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 3 cups cooked corn kernels
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 avocadoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, cilantro and garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, corn, tomatoes, onion, and salt.
- Add dressing to shrimp and corn mixture and toss well to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and top with diced avocado.
Per ¼ cup serving
Total Fat:6 g
Saturated Fat:1 g
Total Carbohydrate:8 g
Dietary Fiber:2 g