This Southwest Chili Cheese Dip packs some powerful flavor.
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 16 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon dried buttermilk powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- 14.5 ounce can no salt added petite diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- 4.5 ounce can chopped green chilies, drained and rinsed (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- 1 cup cooked lean (93/7) ground turkey breast
- ½ cup low fat (2%) shredded Mexican cheese blend (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- 4 assorted colored bell peppers, sliced into 120 strips
- In a mixing bowl, beat together Neufchatel cheese and Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add dried buttermilk, herbs and spices, and beat again until well combined.
- Fold in corn, diced tomatoes, chilies, ground turkey, and shredded cheese.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with reserved toppings.
- Serve with bell pepper strips.
Serves 20 (5 cups)
Per ¼ cup dip and 6 strips bell pepper
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Sodium: 117 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 5 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 6.5 g