Spicy Lime Seafood Scoops
These can be a delightful appetizer or a zesty snack. They are loaded with flavor highlighted by succulent seafood, fresh, colorful vegetables, herbs, spices, and fresh lime. The crab and shrimp are lean sources of protein that will fill you up without weighing
- 48 Tostito's® scoops
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 12 ounces Chicken of the Sea® lump crabmeat
- ½ cup pre-cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ½ Tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, rinsed, seeded and finely chopped
- ¾ tsp cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a baking sheet, lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except for the avocado and lime juice.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the crab mixture into each scoop.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top the chips evenly with avocado and a squeeze of lime juice.
Per serving (4 scoops)
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 1g