Spicy Chicken and Spinach Wonton Cups
Share this high scoring recipe at your next March Madness festivity!
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 2 pounds 95% lean ground chicken
- 4 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 -10 ounce package frozen, chopped spinach (thawed and liquid squeezed out)
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can no salt added diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 – 8 ounce blocks 1/3 less fat/Neufchatel cheese
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ Tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place wonton wrappers in muffin tin and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until wonton cups are crispy and lightly browned.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken and jalapeno for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and cook through for another 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into wonton cups.
Per 2 wonton cups
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 498 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 35 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 14 g