St. Pat’s Spinach and Sausage Balls
These bite sized delights make a great appetizer for any St. Patrick’s Day party!
- 1 - 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, torn into small pieces
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons tub margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll mixture into balls, about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Place onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Per serving (2 balls)
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 386 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 2 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 13 g