Strawberry Feta Bruschetta
This light, refreshing appetizer is perfect for spring or summer cookouts!
- 2 small baguettes (7 ounces each)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup Feta cheese
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Cut bread diagonally into sixteen 1 inch slices. Arrange on baking sheet. Bake 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine red onion, Feta cheese, strawberries, and mint. Toss gently.
- Spoon strawberry mixture onto toasted baguette slices. Drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
Per 1 slice
Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 170 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 15 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 2 g