Strawberry Shortcake Pops
Need a sweet treat that will keep you cool during the warm days ahead? This popsicle is a tasty, low calorie substitution for a traditional shortcake.
- 3 cups fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 6 cinnamon graham cracker squares, crushed (use gluten free graham crackers for GF version)
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 4 large strawberries, diced
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir together until ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture into popsicle molds or small cups.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze at least 8 hours until set. To easily pop out of molds, run under hot water for 10-15 seconds.
Per 1 popsicle
Total Fat: <0.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 33 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 14 g
Dietary Fiber: <1 g
Protein: 5 g