Summer Spring Rolls with Yogurt Dip
A fun blend of fruit textures and flavors are featured in this light snack, appetizer, or side dish.
- 2 cups warm water
- 12 rice paper wrappers (make sure gluten free for GF version)
- 1 cup sliced jicama (matchstick length, ¼” wide)
- 1 cup sliced honeydew (matchstick length, ¼” wide)
- 1 cup sliced mango (matchstick length, ¼” wide)
- 1 small green pepper (matchstick length, ¼” wide)
- ½ cup fresh chopped basil
- 6 Tablespoons feta cheese
- 6 ounces fat free vanilla yogurt
- ¾ teaspoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- Fill a large, shallow bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for several seconds to soften. Wrapper should be pliable.
- Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 3 slices of each fruit and vegetable leaving about an inch uncovered on each side.
- Sprinkle basil and feta on top of fruits and vegetables and then fold uncovered sides inward and tightly roll the wrapper.
- Mix all yogurt dip ingredients together in a small bowl. Serve with rolls.
Per 2 spring rolls plus 1 Tablespoon dipping sauce
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 113 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 17 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g