Winter Fruit Salsa
Pairing together these seasonal winter fruits with fresh mint and avocado takes salsa to the next level. It’s also a great addition to your holiday party!
- 1 cup persimmons, peeled and diced (choose firm Fuyu persimmons – shaped like a tomato)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine persimmons, pomegranate seeds, red onion, avocado and mint in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk lime juice and honey together. Pour over salsa ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Serve with Sweet Potato and Cinnamon Sugar Brown Rice Triscuit® Thin Crisps or homemade whole wheat cinnamon sugar pita chips. Choose gluten free crackers for GF version.
Per ¼ cup serving
Total Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 5 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 18 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 0 g