Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
America’s classic sandwich just got better in a cup! With its high protein and fiber content it’s the perfect way to start your day without the extra calories.
- 2 cups ice
- 3 large strawberries, halved
- 2 ½ Tablespoons PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sugar free, fat free instant cheesecake pudding mix (unprepared)
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 1-6 ounce container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and allow to mix for about 45 seconds or until all the ingredients are blended well.
Per 12 ounce serving
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 290 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 30 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g