All in One Breakfast Bake
A healthy spin on quiche that doesn't compromise on flavor.
- 1 ½ cups uncooked hash browns
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup frozen spinach, drained and squeezed
- ¼ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 ½ cup egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flatten hash browns in a large skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides. Place in bottom of sprayed pie pan.
- In the same skillet, sauté all vegetables in canola oil except spinach.
- In a medium bowl, mix sautéed vegetables, spinach, both cheeses and spices. Spread over hash browns.
- Pour egg substitute on top of the veggies and hash browns all the way to the edges of the pie pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or egg is cooked.
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 1g