Breakfast Berry Quinoa
Change up your morning routine with this twist on a classic breakfast!
- Cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups quinoa, uncooked and rinsed
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 Tablespoon Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- Almonds and fresh fruit, as needed for topping
- Lightly spray sides of crock-pot with non-stick cooking spray. Add all ingredients, stir, cover, and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Spoon out into serving bowls. Top off with additional ingredients if desired (almonds, fresh berries, etc.). Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Per 1 cup
Total Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 54 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 49 g
Dietary Fiber: 5 g
Sugars: 15 g
Protein: 10 g