Make this your new go-to breakfast! With equal parts milk, oats, and yogurt plus toppings, these creamy overnight oats are quick and delicious. Feel free to experiment with different flavors!
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (choose certified gluten free oats for GF version)
- 1/3 cup non-fat milk
- 1/3 cup non-fat, vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/2 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a jar and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with pecans and coconut flakes.
- Serve cold
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 60 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 36 g
Dietary Fiber: 6 g
Sugars: 13 g
Protein: 14 g