Use your leftovers to whip up a healthy and delicious twist on eggs benedict!
- ¾ cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 – 1/3 cup stuffing/dressing patties
- 6 – 2 ounce portions turkey breast
- 6 poached eggs
- Fill medium saucepan up with water about 2 inches from the bottom. Bring to boil, then turn down heat to medium low.
- In a small stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together hollandaise sauce ingredients. Place bowl on top of saucepan so that the water does not touch the bottom (i.e. double boiler). Continue to whisk often until sauce thickens, about 15-20 minutes. Make sure heat isn’t turned up too high, otherwise you will end up with scrambled eggs.
- In a skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cook stuffing patties on medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown. Place on a serving plate.
- Reheat leftover turkey and place 1 piece on top of stuffing patty.
- Place poached egg on turkey and drizzle with 2 Tablespoons hollandaise sauce. Sprinkle with paprika.
Per 1 serving
Total Fat: 8.5 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Sodium: 581 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 22 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 30 g