4th of July Berry Trifle
WOW everyone at your holiday cookout with this beautiful and healthy fruit trifle!
- ¾ cup Diet Dr. Pepper®
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 - 1 ounce package sugar free, fat free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 – 8 ounce tub lite whipped topping
- 32 vanilla wafers
- 2 ¼ cups strawberries, sliced (reserve ¼ cup for topping)
- 2 pints blueberries (reserve ¼ cup for topping)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Diet Dr. Pepper®, milk and pudding. Fold in whipped topping.
- Layer ½ of the vanilla wafers in the bottom of trifle dish. Cover and spread 1 cup of whipped topping mixture over the wafers.
- Next, layer blueberries (1 pint) then strawberries (1 cup).
- Repeat layers: vanilla wafers, 1 cup whipped topping mixture, 1 pint blueberries, 1 cup strawberries.
- Top with remaining whipped topping mixture and spread evenly to cover.
- Decorate the top of the trifle to your liking with reserved fruit.
Per 1 cup serving
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 53 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 25 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 1 g