Chocolate-strawberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Ice cream is so last season; Greek Yogurt popsicles are in! This healthy treat fulfills those late night sweet cravings, but with less calories!
- 2 cups vanilla 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 strawberries, chopped finely
- Place Greek yogurt in bowl and mix in cocoa powder and strawberries until well combined.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into popsicle molds, making sure molds are completely full with no air pockets.
- Once filled, place popsicle handles on top and place into the freezer for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer and run under hot water to loosen popsicles from mold for immediate serving.
Per 1 popsicle
Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 24 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 8 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 5.5 g