Frozen Banana Pops
A cool, refreshing treat that makes for a great afternoon snack for everyone from children to adults!
- 3 bananas
- 6 popsicle sticks
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter, softened
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, raisins, peanuts, or walnuts
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Push a popsicle stick through the cut end of each half.
- Spread peanut butter on the bananas to coat completely.
- Place chocolate chips or other toppings on a plate. Roll bananas until evenly coated.
- Wrap bananas in waxed paper and place in freeze for three hours. Thaw bananas for at least ten minutes prior to eating.
Per pop with mini chocolate chips
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrate: 24g
Dietary Fiber: 2g