Frozen Yogurt with Grilled Pineapple
A simple summertime dessert.
- Cooking spray
- 4 pineapple rings (1/2” thick)
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 8 gingersnaps, crushed
- Spray grill or grill pan with cooking spray and turn on medium-high heat.
- When hot, cook pineapple rings 3-4 minutes on each side or until softened with grill marks.
- Place warm pineapple rings in bottom of a bowl then scoop ½ cup ice cream on top.
- Finish by sprinkling with crushed gingersnaps.
Per 1 serving
Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 131 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 38 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 3.5 g