Ginger Nog Dessert Cups
Combining the flavors of eggnog and gingerbread make this perfectly portioned holiday dessert irresistible!
- ½ cup water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 6 Tablespoons Truvia® baking blend
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- 15 large gingersnaps
- Bring water to boil in small saucepan.
- Place gelatin in medium bowl, add boiling water and whisk until clump free and frothy.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, Truvia®, spices and extracts. Blend with electric mixer starting on low speed turning up to medium for about 1-2 minutes.
- Scoop ¼ cup of mixture into ramekins or small custard dishes. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Pulse gingersnaps in food processor until crumbly. Sprinkle over dessert cups before serving.
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 253 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 19 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 9 g
Protein: 5 g