Balance those savory dips at your next party with this delicious dessert dip!
- 16 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 16 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vanilla extract
- ¾ cup PB2 peanut butter powder (reserve 2 Tablespoons for topping)
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia Nectar
- ¾ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (reserve 2 Tablespoons for topping)
- 100 medium strawberries, tops removed and halved
- In a mixing bowl, beat together Neufchatel cheese and Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, PB2, and Truvia nectar, and beat again until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and transfer to serving bowl.
- Prepare peanut butter drizzle for topping by mixing reserved PB2 powder with 1 ½ tablespoons of water. Stir until well combined. Drizzle mixture over dip, and sprinkle reserved chocolate chips on top.
- Serve with strawberry halves.
Serves 20 (5 cups)
Per ¼ cup dip and 10 strawberry halves
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 113 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 16 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 6 g