Greek Yogurt Pops
A treat with less added sugar for a tasty back to school snack!
- 2 individual containers 100 calorie vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup lite whipped topping
- ½ cup blueberries, chopped
- ½ cup strawberries, halved and thinly sliced
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping until smooth. Fold in fruit.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds. Let freeze for 4 hours.
- To remove, run under hot water for 20 seconds.
Per 1 popsicle"
Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 14 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 7 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 3 g