Holiday Popcorn Bars
Whole grains and dark chocolate give this sweet treat a nutritional boost this holiday season!
- 1-10 ounce bag 60% cacao dark chocolate chips (read label or call company to assure gluten free for GF version)
- 13 cups light or air popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped raw pistachios
- Holiday sprinkles (call to assure gluten free for GF version)
- Cooking spray
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave 1 minute at a time stirring in between for 2-3 minutes.
- Add popcorn, cranberries, and pistachios to melted chocolate and gently fold in popcorn until completely coated.
- Spray 9 x 13” baking dish with cooking spray and gently press in popcorn. Evenly distribute holiday sprinkles across the top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or more before serving. Keep refrigerated to prevent melting.
Per 1 bar
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 24 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 30 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 2 g