Lemon-blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Ice cream is so last season; Greek Yogurt popsicles are in! This healthy treat fulfills those late night sweet cravings, but with less calories!
- 2 cups vanilla 0% fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- Place Greek yogurt in bowl and mix in blueberries and lemon zest until well combined.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into popsicle molds, making sure molds are completely full without air pockets.
- Once filled, place popsicle handles on top and put into the freezer for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer and run under hot water to loosen popsicles from mold for immediate serving.
Per 1 popsicle
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 24 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 8 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 5 g