Peppermint Brownie Cakes
Your holiday party-goers will be wowed with flavor without even knowing how good these are for you!
- 1 – 15 ounce can no salt added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup prunes
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 Tablespoons Truvia® baking blend
- Cooking spray
- 1 candy cane, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips (assure gluten free for GF version)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend all brownie cake ingredients in a blender or food processor for about 1 minute or until pureed and creamy (may be some small pieces).
- Pour into a sprayed muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with toppings while warm. Wait until cooled to remove from muffin tin.
Per brownie cake
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 116 g
Total Carbohydrate: 18 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sugars: 6 g
Protein: 4 g