Pumpkin Pie Cups
Thanksgiving’s favorite pie in perfect portions cuts over 100 calories from the traditional slice!
- 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 4 egg whites or ½ cup egg substitute
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup granulated Splenda® (not Splenda® baking blend)
- 10 ounces evaporated skim milk
- ¼-½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch each of ground nutmeg and ginger
- Cooking spray
- 20 gingersnaps or 10 graham cracker squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, egg whites/substitutes, sugar, Splenda®, evaporated skim milk and spices.
- Spray 2 muffin tins (6 muffin capacity per tin) with cooking spray and pour mixture evenly into each muffin cup. (no muffin liner necessary)
- Bake for 30 minutes. Once baked, place muffin tins in refrigerator for 5 or more hours (until pumpkin cups are completely chilled).
- Grind cookies in a food processor and empty onto a plate. Carefully flip muffin tins over onto a different plate to release pumpkin pie cups. Roll the bottom and sides of the pumpkin pie cups in the cookies and top with light whipped topping. Keep refrigerated.
Per 1 pumpkin pie cup
Total Fat: 1.5 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Sodium: 135 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 21 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 4 g